Don't forget to get up early and head to the best ever Farmer's Markets held every Sunday morning whilst you are there.
Aside from the festival, the beautiful beaches and the National parks, there are heaps of other places to eat at if you haven't already chowed down at the festival. I've only listed a few, but they are goodens...
- Canteen - Great little spot at Noosa Junction for Breakfast;
- Wasabi - For elegant, lovely Japanese;
- Thomas Corner - great place with honestly awesome baguettes;
- Gaston- Unfussy food in Downtown Noosa;
- Massimo's- Gelati Store with a cult following;
- Fratellini's - If you are so inclined to be at Sunshine Beach.